Each course is designed to the specific needs of the audience taking into account their level of experience. Typically the workshop will follow the outline below.
On completion of this Google Analytics Workshop delegates will:
- Understand the principles of Google Analytics
- Understand basic Traffic, Visitors and Content reports
- Be able to setup and use Goals and Segments
- Know how to use Analytics to improve website performance
- Be Aware of Analytics Profiles & Annotations
Introduction to Google Analytics
- What are web analytics?
- Introductory demonstration and case study
Analytics Interface & Terminology
- Introduction to reports: Visitors, Traffic, Content, Conversions
- Date selection tool
- Analytics Menus & Controls
- Exporting and saving reports
- Customizing dashboards
- Emailing reports
Using Segmentation and Refinement to get the Appropriate Report
- Secondary Dimensions
Analytics related to business objectives
- Goals & Funnels
- eCommerce for providers
What do you Want to Track?
- Website Effectiveness
- Keyword analysis
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Traffic Sources analysis
- Lead Generation metrics
Action Planning (optional extra)
Bring out the observations from the day and help the team put together an action plan for improving their use of Google Analytics and the understanding of the website.
Discover more about Google Analytics for FE courses
Talk to us about your needs or to book a Google Analytics workshop. Empower your people to drive the results you and senior management want.
Got a question?
Why not leave me a voicemail via the Record a Question tool on the right …….?
Click on the link for more information on the Google Analytics Workshops
Fantastic session – invaluable. Michael Bennett, Head of Marketing
When asked what was most useful ….. attendees said
- The practical parts, looking at dashboard and menus
- Navigation of Analytics site and knowledge of reports
- Reporting areas
- Good broad overview with time for discussion with facilitator and group